- The West Library Orientation Room is used primarily for library orientations conducted by the library staff.
- The Orientation Room is also intended for professional meetings and/or educational events. The room is not to be used for student organizations or testing.
- The Orientation Room has seating for about 30 people. It is outfitted with a laptop, projector, DVD player, VCR player, chalkboard and Smart Board (interactive whiteboard).
West Conference Room
- The West Conference Room is intended for professional meetings and/or educational events only. It is not intended for training, testing, or student organizations.
- The West Conference Room is located on the third floor of the library and contains one long conference table that seats 16. The Conference Room has a projector screen, internet hook-ups and a phone jack. Because the third floor is the library's "quiet study" area, only events that will not cause any disturbance to library users will be permitted, and we ask that the door remain closed during your event.
PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR REVIEW OF REQUESTS.